Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

She - And you seek heaven?

The wind had already warned but people looked surprised to the rains, some rejoiced with the weather and some looked for cover. I was in between the bliss of weather and the beauty of God, she was right in front of me. Maybe my aimless stare wouldn't go unnoticed, but I am unbothered about the world when I see her. My dislike for rains didn’t matter either, for how can I miss a guise of her. Today is when I believed that monsoon is romantic, romance I am clueless about but love, rain complements. Like being able to watch her so close is a blessing, it rained is a luck. She stood there in black, completely drenched. Her hands busy between being entangled, folded and sometimes wiping the water off her face. I wish I could be near her, where one of her friend stood. I was motionless but managed to breathe in between. The heavy sound of drops falling striking the ground, the thunder to which she little feared and the blurry vision didn’t had the mettle to distract me off her. I could feel her lips shivering, the chill of her body and the warmth within. Her hair that embraced her beautiful little face, the subtle fingers that got to hold each other and sometimes caress her face, they would be beaming with pleasure right now, for they belong to her. Her drenched clothes that hugged her would be feeling so protective right now, for they contain her. But I stand in obscurity and gaze at her with a heart as warm as the breath she takes, I look to what is not mine but someday shall be. I saw my love drenched in rain – And you seek heaven?      

Posted by Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment